Thoughts and Reflections of a Beautiful Soul

Friday, May 7, 2010

Just some inspiration......




Without forgiveness from us there can be no forgiveness for us. Some of us are holding onto hurt and pain and it's holding you back from moving forward. When you’re in need of healing you are never alone and the Lord wants’ to restore, heal and mend your brokenness. Today is a Day of healing; choose to forgive those that hurt you, than forgive yourself because God's forgiveness is healing....to heal is to learn how to forgive, no healing is complete without forgiveness.




Psalm 103:2-4 (New Living Translation)


2 Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
4 He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies

5 comments:

  1. Praise God!--i found you on CURVYGIRL and wanted permission from you to add a couple of your quotes on my blog?--i left a comment on CG's may 7th post about being vulnerable and commend you on your quotes-of course you will get credit for them---thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post Becca!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure your are more than welcome to use my quotes! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post Becca... to the point... and it hits the center of the Gospel... Forgiveness! I love it that it is so brief, but hearty! Thanks for posting Truth! Blessings, Bob

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts